Wootton Close, Luton, LU3 (ref: 250247)Shortlist
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Sought After Barton Hills Area
- Close to Amenities and Travel Hubs
- Large Family/Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Newly Fitted Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Large South Westerly Rear Garden
- Double Glazing Throughout
- To View Telephone 01582 958070
What it's got?
This superbly appointed family semi detached home improved over recent years, to now offer a stunning light and airy family kitchen living/dining area to the rear of the property, is truly a social hub, ideal for the growing unit, the property further benefits from a newly fitted ground floor cloakroom, refitted family bathroom, double glazing throughout as well as an unusually large garden that extends in excess of 90ft, the south westerly elevations, ideal for entertaining and family life, Wootton close is ideally located in the Popular Barton Hills area and has excellent access to all amenities that inlcude supermarket, doctors surgeries, popular schooling and also Leagrave station can be found within a 2 mile distance. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining/family room, ground floor cloakroom, to the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, garage, gardens to the front, particularly large gardens to the rear. To view telephone 01582 958070.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
Picture No. 24
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 18
Picture No. 13
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 02
Picture No. 05
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 20
Picture No. 22
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 250247